Thursday, September 13, 2007

Audio Books--I love them

One of the reasons I am trying to finish this soon is because I need an mp3 player that will work with our audio book service. I tried 2 years ago with Netlibrary and my newly bought mp3 player did not work with that system. Since we are dropping NetLibrary---I did not see anything about this, when I looked at HCPL's site for downloadable books. There still seem to be some popular items on Overdrive but the selection can't help but be more limited when we lose NetLibrary. I am planning on making use of this service as soon as possible. I am constantly listening to checked out titles that I would not normally have read, to the amusement ogf coworkers who know of my 10 minute commute. It is amazing how much I can listen to, even with a short commute since there areso many other times I am on the road.

No comments: