Thursday, September 13, 2007

Podcasts

I looked over Podcasts.yahoo.com and podcast.net and found some interesting material.Both sites seem equally easy to use---even though some of the Yahoo sites were marked unavailable, which is good to know up front. I did listen to the featured site of Amateur Traveler and may go back to that since it seems to have interesting contests. I was also very excited, since I am going to Williamsburg this storytelling weekend, that I found a site for Williamsburg storrytelling, actually subscribed to the site and put that on my feed. However when I went to listen to the podcast, I could not get it to play. I will explore that also later, or get help if I can not get sound on another day.
I also plan to go back and experiment with podcasting, once I come up with a topic that I would like to deal with. Overall I have found the podcasts included in the Library 2.0 very easy to use and quite helpful, and my first real exposure to podcasts.

1 comment:

Lindabeekeeper said...

I found a few podcasts that I really like, too. Most of them are from radio stations that I don't receive (reception isn't great in Norrisville but it is also nice to hear programs from other parts of the country.)

I occasionally have problems getting them to play so you are not alone.