Thursday, September 13, 2007

Learning 2.0 Impressions

I am done--I have discovered a few items that I would like explore and try out further, I have had fun and frustrations trying to post to the blog, I really cannot imasgine anyone wanting to read this. In fact I am using it more as a personal journal-although not really private, so that if I need to go back and remember how to do one of the learnings, this may trigger a memory.
I think I will find more uses for the wikis, I was not interested in the feeds--but then I found the Williamsburg storytelling podcast that I would be delighted to have on my feed, if I can get the podcast to work. I have great plans for del.icio.us both at home and at work, mainly because you can get to your favorites from anywhere. I find podcasts, and maybe short instructional videos more valuable that items on YouTube in general. I have learned a lot of terms and need all my password sheets. I am ready to be done for a while and allow myself to experiment with wikis or whatever before I start new materials.

2 comments:

Lindabeekeeper said...

Congratulations!!!!

IrmBrown said...

Congrats on finishing! You'd be surprised what people will read. Ha ha. Actually, I think it's great that you have a pretty healthy list of things you want to use and do! Go for it. That's what this is all about.